Thursday, April 4, 2013

Forever a student...

I learned quite a while ago that I will be a student for as long as I live. I am always learning something new, whether it be in a class or on the street or just sitting at home reading. A favorite new experience for me this week is stitching panorama images in Photoshop! It takes patience and a steady hand (oops Charles, I forgot my tripod) to get the images to line up, but the results are nothing short of amazing. This is just a small taste of what can be created, and I hope to experiment with this wonder of photographic technology a little more in the future!
UNC campus-Chapel Hill, NC
Going back to school after a hiatus of several decades has proved to be quite a trial for me, physically and mentally.  But I have treasured each new experience presented to me in the last several months and I have forged new friendships that I trust will carry on long after diplomas are handed out. I don't know what the next several decades have in store for me, but I do hope they will involve enjoying the photographic knowledge and friendships I am amassing at Catawba Valley Community College! The quest for knowledge continues!
Union Square-Hickory, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment